Using the beauty of the Columbia River Gorge as a backdrop we will be practicing gentle vinyasa style yoga designed to support your mind, body and soul wherever your Gorge day may take you. Whether you are new to standup paddle boarding or to yoga, we will start off slow and work our way into an asana class that will fill your heart. For our more advanced paddlers and Yogis, options will be given to further your practice. This class is designed for all skill levels.
Join us for a 45 minute Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga session followed by a 30 minute group paddle. Classes are offered on the following dates and times:
- Monday and Wednesday: 5:00PM
- Friday and Sunday: 10:00AM
All classes will meet at the Big Winds Event Site Beach Center.
Classes begin Friday, July 4th, 2014
- $15 (must bring your own board and paddle)
- $30 includes “yoga friendly” SUP board and paddle rental
- 5 Time Pass:
- $65 (must bring your own board and paddle)
- $125 includes “yoga friendly” SUP board and paddle rental
How to Sign Up:
- At the Big Winds Event Site Beach Center
- Call Big Winds Rentals and Lessons Department at 541-386-6086
Meet Our Big Winds SUP Yoga Instructor:
Rayna Morton, RYT 200, moved to the Gorge five years ago from California in search of the perfect place to be an outdoor parent and she hit the jackpot when she found Hood River. Through the SUP ladies nights put on by Daryl at Big Winds, she fell in love with Stand Up Paddleboarding. On most decent days you will find her down at the basin doing yoga on her board and heading out into the Columbia. As a Jaya Yoga trained and registered Yoga instructor who specializes in outdoor yoga, she is passionate about sharing an authentic yoga practice that is safe, sustainable, therapeutic and that resonates from the heart. Her classes are designed to support your mind, body and soul, wherever your Gorge Life takes you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 541-386-6086
- Web: www.bigwinds.com